IBP Workshop at BioMedEng22 - Leveraging Next-Gen Multiscale Imaging at Central Facilities for Biomedical Engineering Research
Date: 9 September 2022 Time: 15:00 - 17:00
- Introduce next-generation central-facilities based imaging techniques like phase-contrast tomography, 3D X-ray scattering with applications for bioengineering.
- Demonstrate their relevance for the UK and international biomedical engineering community with examples from musculoskeletal research.
- Discuss routes to best access and training in these high-resolution methods.
- Integrate the BioMedEng and ImagingBioPro community, identifying key themes for future sandpits and collaborative projects.
- Dr. Himadri Gupta (Queen Mary University of London)
- Dr. Paul Quinn (Diamond Light Source)
- Dr. James Bell (Cardiff University)
- Dr. Enrico Dall’ara (University of Sheffield)
- Dr. Joseph Brunet (University College London)
- Dr. Nathanael Leung (University of Surrey)
Travel Bursary for ECR are available - see details here.
|Location:||University College London|